Stetson, his friends and I all sat outside the theater for 5 and 1/2 hours to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. When we showed up we were close to the end of the line and there weren't to many people there. By at least 10 o'clock a lot of people were there but for some reason they were all in front of us. When they open the theater, they wanted everyone in a single file line. Well for a little bit we were father up than where we were before and then they moved us back. We were almost backed up all the way to the end of the street and then we moved up and were pushed back again. Finally at 11:30 we were seated in the theater.During those five hours, we ate pizza drank pop, played games, laughed, talked, quoted movies and Youtube videos, and laughed some more. Between Fara and Kelton we were all laughing. Our group decided that they need water and bathrooms and now, so they left and right after they did, the line started moving, really fast. After they raced back, the line stopped, so we decided to play the water bottle game. You have to flip a water bottle and try to get it to side up right. You have to have the perfect amount of water in the bottle and just enough force. Let say most of the group could do it but Jacob really struggled. All together, midnight movie showings are a blast!
The movie it's self was pretty good. Stet's friends said it is one of the better movies of the Harry Potter saga, but I didn't care for it to much. I guess I should have reread the sixth book.
I haven't seen it yet! Ryan went back to work today so we didn't get to go. I'm sorry you didn't like it. I didn't read the book at all so maybe I'll hate it? I'll have to talk to you about it later and see if it's worth going to.
ReplyDeleteI finally made it to Transformers II. We were walking out around midnight and had to think for a minute why there were all of these people standing around. Then it dawned on us. They were waiting for Harry Potter. If we so weren't tired we would have stayed. Good to hear that you like it.
ReplyDelete