These are my Christmas cookies this year. Mom and I tried again and again to try and not make them look like Lake Michigan. The first time we put them in the oven (keep in mind we have cooked these for two years) 3 minutes into cooking them, they had spread out, thinned out, and covered the entire pan with burnt crisp cookies. luckily the very last batch turned out just about perfect. (Stupid Cookies!) On the top I have my beautifully wrapped (frosted) present with blue icing and M & M's. On the bottom I have a gingerbread man dedicated to our Survivor winner, Bob. I even has his little bow tie. We love you Bob!! I tried to write his name but as you can tell it's a little deformed. It took me awhile to make. Now that I think about I should have put all his "fake" idols around his neck. (I still laugh every time I see Randy. That had to have been the best tribal EVER!!! Whoa go Bob (oh and Sugar)) Since Bob won Survivor, I've decided that "Gingerbread Bob" is going to be the last cookie eaten so he will be the last surviving cookie. :)
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
These are my Christmas cookies this year. Mom and I tried again and again to try and not make them look like Lake Michigan. The first time we put them in the oven (keep in mind we have cooked these for two years) 3 minutes into cooking them, they had spread out, thinned out, and covered the entire pan with burnt crisp cookies. luckily the very last batch turned out just about perfect. (Stupid Cookies!) On the top I have my beautifully wrapped (frosted) present with blue icing and M & M's. On the bottom I have a gingerbread man dedicated to our Survivor winner, Bob. I even has his little bow tie. We love you Bob!! I tried to write his name but as you can tell it's a little deformed. It took me awhile to make. Now that I think about I should have put all his "fake" idols around his neck. (I still laugh every time I see Randy. That had to have been the best tribal EVER!!! Whoa go Bob (oh and Sugar)) Since Bob won Survivor, I've decided that "Gingerbread Bob" is going to be the last cookie eaten so he will be the last surviving cookie. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a joke in our home that I like sugar "crackers"! I would much rather eat a sugar cookie with frosting that is thin and crunchy. I can't get enough of them! But the rest of my family likes them thick and soft so that's the way I bake them. But I always roll a few "crackers" just for me! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete